You’ve gotta meet Liz! Liz Meredith is in dermatology and has a passion for running, hiking, diving, and almost any adventure outside. While she’s currently training for an ultra, she’s done some pretty sweet trails and mountains…with sunscreen and water, of course! In this chat, Liz shares her three-day trek up Doi Inthanon in Chiang Mai, Thailand equipped with trail and ghost stories!
In this episode, Liz references:
· Doi Inthanon, which is the tallest mountain in Thailand.
· The guide service she used in Chiang Mai was Green Trails.
· Her sighting of bioluminescence while kayaking in Thailand.
· Her upcoming ultra is called the Cloudland Canyon 50K , filled with waterfalls and trails.
Some of her favorite hikes other than Doi Inthanon are:
· Sacred Falls in Oahu, Hawaii
· Kokee State Park in Kauai, Hawaii